Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fire Emblem and Homeschooling

So first the little bun and I beat Fire Emblem, Radiant Dawn for the Wii (for about the 10th time) the other day, and guess what? Haar was NOT my number one "guy", to make it better he was not even in my top 5! This has been a goal of mine since about the 4th time through the game, but I alwayss get sucked into using him A LOT during Part 2: Of Countries And Kings. Ahh that was a great day and to have Rikku by my side as a co-pilot made it even better.

Since Little bun is only 2 months old I have a lot of time before school is a big thought, but lets face it, I cannot even remember where the last 2 months went so I am starting early. I have been looking into homeschooling, mostly because the time from Preschool to 5th grade kids are a big sponge, and frankly they don't get taught effectively.

I worked with my littlest sister before she started preschool, in reading using Phonics. Yeah remember that teaching tool, I do! She (little sister) is a great reader now, (currently 4th grade, I think) and her preschool teachers where impressed with her ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment